Did you know that, in addition to Sound Communication, we also write other free resources about using audio for marketing and customer service strategies? We have a collection of industry-specific guides, tips for creating programs, and slide presentations for visual learners. Are complete collection of audio marketing resources is available on our website—click here
What can you learn from Holdcom?
How to write scripts for Message On Hold and other telephony applications:
- Guide to Effective Scriptwriting for MOH & Telephony Applications: Working with voice, how to write a pronunciation guide, dialects and accents, writing for on hold marketing, auto attendant greetings, and IVR announcements, online audio
- Holdcom Script Tips “Greatest Hits”: A compilation of tips from our monthly newsletters, this guide will take you through the arc of scriptwriting, from brainstorming to proofreading. Tips are for your Message On Hold and IVR Announcements, plus writing tips for any application.
- Slide Presentation: 11 Tips for Writing Your Own On Hold Marketing Program: An assortment of tips for creating content for your MOH programs.
Creating Effective eLearning Programs
Tips for eLearning- Increase Engagement with Audio: How to engage your audience, how to write a script for your voiceover talent, how to record your own program, the elements of soun
- Slide Presentation: Improving your eLearning Presentations with Audio: 5 ways to incorporate audio into eLearning presentations to increase engagement
Professional Voicemail Greetings
- Top Tips for Professional Voicemail Greetings: How to record your own voicemail greeting and why using a voice over talent can take your script to the next level.
- Slide Presentation: 6 Rs for Professional Voicemail Greetings: Follow these 6 steps for voicemail messages that help you make the right impression, first time and every time.
How audio can improve patient satisfaction and public relations initiatives for healthcare facilities:
- Guide: How to Leverage Audio for your Healthcare Facility
- Includes information about healthcare Message On Hold, IVR announcements, and other telephony applications; website audio, virtual tours, and social media; patient care surveys and audio blogging
- Slide Presentations:
- Audio Marketing for Your Healthcare Facility- Social Media: How to use audio on social media sites to expand your reach
- How To Leverage Audio Marketing For Your Healthcare Facility- Telephony: Using your phone system as a tool that keeps patients informed and educated while promoting your facility
Small Business Owners:
- 5 ways to use audio to enhance your small business: Voicemail greetings, on hold marketing, IVR systems, prodcasts, and more.
Audio can also be a tool for hospitality properties looking to improve guest services, marketing, and reach:
- Guide: Incorporating Audio into Hospitality Marketing Strategies
- How to use audio to increase guest services through Message On Wheels and telephone surveys; using the telephone to market your hotel or venue via on hold marketing and IVR announcements; making your website better and easier to navigate with audio
- Slide Presentations
- 5 Ways Hospitality Properties Can Use Audio on the Internet: How to use audio on your website with navigation cues, audio testimonials, videos, virtual tours, blogs and podcasts, and eLearning programs.
- Audio Marketing for Hospitality - Creative Guest Services: Improve guest happiness with overhead music and announcements, audio greeting cards, Message On Wheels. Gauge results with telephone surveys
- Audio Marketing for Hospitality - Telephony: Get the most out of your telephone system by optimizing holdtime with Messages On Hold, using IVR announcements for effective call routing, incorporating multilingual options, and having professional voicemail greetings recorded for your staff.
Of course, you can always visit Sound Communication frequent tips for using audio to enhance marketing and customer service strategies. Keep an eye on our blog—we’ll be continuing to release new content in the coming months!